Saturday 21 May 2011

Grocery list

.I have looked through the grocery lists for session 2  and I don't think we need much.

Their must was to make grocery lists...and they did a GREAT job!  Their should's were recipes....also well done and Monday we will create summaries of our cupcake engineering!


J and I are making our own designer cupcakes
now that we have been inspired by yours!
However, I had to redirect him to the 'healthier' section!
We do need
 one box of butter, 
buttermilk (smalllllll)
2 cartons of eggs, 
vanilla extract (large)
and Stevie or the other artificial sugar that is not Slenda. 
Wheat flour or rice flour (but only for one group...so if this is your group could you bring a small bag?)
Strawberries
Sprinkles (how are these diabetic? I'm wondering :)
Mousse Jello
I will bring the honey.


Here is the link to the google document so you can update if you are briinging anything.  You do not need to sign on...you can add or check you are bringing an item and just hit save!
Remember....no last names please.


We have sugar, banannas, all purpose flour, baking soda & power, salt, lemon, lime juices and an orange..bluberries, milk

0 comments: