Monday 9 May 2011

Homework May 9, 2011

Homework and Dates to Know
End of Year Math Test Friday - Click for PDF version of study guide
Tonight's math homework: Page 1 and 2 of packet.
Tomorrows:  page 3 and 4.  For GSP it is due on Thursday.
All questions should be traffic lighted... "Green": I totally get it.    "Yellow":  I have some questions still.  "Red": I have no clue.

Questions:  Can I traffic light a page at a time?  No.  Each question represents a different learning goal (standard).  I want you to be able to share with me which standards you feel you know well and which ones you need help on.

Dates to Know:
Tues - Keep Brevard Beautiful in the afternoon.  Our schedule will be modified to support the visit.
Thurs - Get ready to get wet as we explore the Sebastian Inlet!  Our field trip is Thursday!
Friday - TEST day.  There is no getting around it.  You have a Social Studies, Science and Math test.  So start studying a little each day and you'll feel prepared.

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me through Ed-line NOW!!!



0 comments: